Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's an addiction, I swear...

More DVDs I have bought. I am cleaning the living room again so I can exercise. I am through with DVDs for now. I should be set with a great variaty. Although I still want a ballet bar/fluidity bar and the FIRM. *shifty eyes*

Rachel Brice Yoga/Isolation DVD-reviews are so so but I'd still be good to have around
East Coast Tribal by Sera-Previews look amazing
Rania's Bellydance for Weight Loss-Kinda so-so
Flex Band Cardio Workout-Looks awesome!

I have also been walking at work in my new tennis shoes. I love them. I wore my converses today after wearing the others and OUCH. Other than that, my thighs are hurting and I have no clue why. I wonder if it's because I had to do alot of sprints up the stairs today. Hmm

1 comment:

Silvrrmoon said...

Rania's Bellydance for Weight Loss, you say it's so-so, I'd have to agree with you. It's somewhat fun, and you get the idea, but I think it's pretty bland or it being bellydance.