Saturday, January 13, 2007

While Watching Infomercials...

I decided to post the workout programs I want to try one day.


1. The TransFIRMER Series by the FIRM. Yeah, I have the FIRM stick but the most important thing in the FIRM systems are the steps which I do not have.

2. Zumba. I noticed that East High YMCA has Zumba classes. Though their website (the YMCA one) does not say perfect for beginners. Therefore, I will wait a few months into doing things to go try a class out.


3. Core Rhythms. You must noticed that I am a dance junkie. *shifty eyes*

4. Fluidity Bar. Oh, and a yoga/pilates junkie. I just can't imagine doing normal cardio all the time. I know I will get bored. (And yes, I know FIRM is normal cardio but the success stories have me pinned)

5. I am rather curious to find out what the shapely secrets thing is. I mean, I could do those thngs while standing at work maybe. *shifty eyes* But it never shows what they do to get these results. I googled "motionless exercise" and I do believe it is derived from some Asian thing because a Bruce Lee book popped up. I shall ask Mark about it. I am currently thinking of the standing crane shit.



No comments: